About John Lyons
An experienced, multi-skilled photographer, multimedia and graphic designer with an intricate approach to innovation and creativity.
Credits & Publications include Viacom/MTV, Oprah Winfrey Network, Essence Magazine, Style Magazine, Uptown Magazine, Blackstone Apparel, and Iyanla Vanzant's "Fix My Life".
Emphasis: Interactive design, brand identity design, content creation and print collateral.
Web & Multimedia
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition & Element 3D Video Copilot
• Extensive experience with Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Encore, and all Red Giant Suites (Color Suite, Shooter Suite, Keying Suite, Trapcode Suite, Effects Suite)
• Extensive Knowledge of corporate branding
• Skilled in graphic design, user interface design, typography and illustration
• Extensive experience in the modification, verification, and supervision of multimedia and web content
• Master of flash and natural lighting including off camera techniques
• Experience facilitating photography workshops and technical training
• Extensive knowledge of corporate, commercial, product, editorial, and fashion photography
• Master post processor, i.e., photo retouching and restoration
• Broad knowledge of photographic processes, methods, and new technologies
• Vast knowledge of cameras and studio equipment
• Expert print designer, e.g., flyers, brochures, magazine layouts, business
cards, posters, newsletters, visual aids and webpage layouts